Bacon Onion Potato Hash Recipe
This is less of a Bacon Onion Potato Hash recipe and more of how to toss three amazing things in one pan and enjoy. We make this every couple of weeks. Justin’s mom, Renee, is to thank for this.
In fact, we made it just this week for lunch. With having to work from home, this is the kind of comfort food we can enjoy.
Bacon Onion Potato Hash
- 5 Medium Red Potatoes
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 lb Maple Bacon (If you have Hannaford, use their brand)
- Cut potatoes into 1/2" size cubes and place into just enough water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook until tender.
- While potatoes are cooking. Chop onions and bacon into similar size as potatoes.
- In a frying pan, cook bacon until mostly done. Add onion and cook for a 90 seconds.
- Drain potatoes and add to onion/bacon mixture on frying pan. Cook until desire crispyness.
We are big Hannaford shoppers and absolutely love Hannaford To-Go!